2 sturdy metal lead attachment points with reinforced webbing, front clip to discourage pulling and back clip for relaxed walks. Ergonomic design, pulling pressure is evenly distributed through the body to prevent choking.
EASY TO PUT ON:
It's super easy to put on, just simply slip it over the head and then snap both sides into place behind each leg! NO need to step into it.
It’s reflective for night walking. It is also great when you walk near busy roads or in town as car lights reflect off the harness.
There are 4-way adjustable straps, providing a snug fit and no interfering with your dogs mobility. Also, It will grow with your puppy.
STURDY & DURABLE:
Scratch-Resistant outer layer of oxford material which is super easy to clean. Quick-drying. Soft breathable padded non-toxic mesh,, which gives optimal comfort while exercising.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIZE:
First, measure the dog’s chest , this is the most important
Second, please measure the dog’s neck circumference
*Please measure your dog's chest circumference at the same location as the line shown in the size picture.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER £75
How To Measure Your Dogs Body
Please note all of our products have their own Size Chart attached, please refer to these before purchase.
How to Measure Your Pet.
*When measuring please make sure your pet is still, not hunched up and the tape measure is not loose.
Measure the back length first to find the correct size. Then check that the chest & neck measurement of the product is not too small for your dog.
1. Back Length - The dog's body length refers to the distance between the shoulder and the hips. It is recommended that the length of the dog's clothes is the same as the dog's actual body length
2. Neck - Measure around your pets neck at collar height.
3. Chest - Measure all the way around your dogs chest just behind the front legs. Because the dog has fur and the range of movement is large, the chest size of the dog's clothes needs to be 3cm larger than the actual chest of the dog.
How to choose the right size for your pet.
1. Measure your pets chest, back length and neck circumference, then choose the appropriate size according to the product size chart.
2. The size of the clothes you choose should be 2-3 cm larger than the size of your pet, this allows for fur and movement.
3. For two leg Clothes please pay attention to the chest size.
4. For four legs, clothing must fit for the chest and the back length.
5. For growing pets choose the bigger size.
How to Measure Your Dogs Feet.
Have your dog stand on a piece of paper.
Trace around the paw with a pencil, making sure to include the nails.
Using your tracing, measure the widest part of the paw.
Using your tracing, measure the longest part of the paw.
If your dog cannot stand, you can take these measurements by placing the paw on the paper and pressing down to mimic the natural splay of the paw when standing.
It is the buyers responsibility to check they have the right size for their pet.