This is the best luxury chaise lounge dog bed that allows your dog to get themselves as comfortable as possible.
In Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
PERFECT FOR CUDDLING: L-Chaise Pet Bed features an L-shaped design that allows your pup to sleep in a variety of positions while providing plenty of cushioned headrest space.
SLEEP SURFACE: Plush faux fur tops the mattress cushion, accompanied by silken suede bolsters. Both materials are gentle on noses and paws, providing a mix of luxurious comfort and cosy snuggles.
EASY TO CLEAN: Pets can present some unique cleaning challenges - that's why the dog bed cover is completely machine washable!
This product is large in size and needs to be compressed before packaging, It will soon be restored to its normal shape.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER £75
How To Measure Your Dogs Body
Please note all of our products have their own Size Chart attached, please refer to these before purchase.
How to Measure Your Pet.
*When measuring please make sure your pet is still, not hunched up and the tape measure is not loose.
Measure the back length first to find the correct size. Then check that the chest & neck measurement of the product is not too small for your dog.
1. Back Length - The dog's body length refers to the distance between the shoulder and the hips. It is recommended that the length of the dog's clothes is the same as the dog's actual body length
2. Neck - Measure around your pets neck at collar height.
3. Chest - Measure all the way around your dogs chest just behind the front legs. Because the dog has fur and the range of movement is large, the chest size of the dog's clothes needs to be 3cm larger than the actual chest of the dog.
How to choose the right size for your pet.
1. Measure your pets chest, back length and neck circumference, then choose the appropriate size according to the product size chart.
2. The size of the clothes you choose should be 2-3 cm larger than the size of your pet, this allows for fur and movement.
3. For two leg Clothes please pay attention to the chest size.
4. For four legs, clothing must fit for the chest and the back length.
5. For growing pets choose the bigger size.
How to Measure Your Dogs Feet.
Have your dog stand on a piece of paper.
Trace around the paw with a pencil, making sure to include the nails.
Using your tracing, measure the widest part of the paw.
Using your tracing, measure the longest part of the paw.
If your dog cannot stand, you can take these measurements by placing the paw on the paper and pressing down to mimic the natural splay of the paw when standing.
It is the buyers responsibility to check they have the right size for their pet.