Designed with extra care, this elegant pet sofa bed will provide your loved one with exceptional comfort. Your baby will get a solid night’s sleep in this luxurious bed. Your pet’s comfort and happiness is our number one priority.
With water-resistant liner and human-grade mattress foam, this orthopaedic bed has been put to the test and has proven to be durable and long lasting. The surrounding armrests are filled with PP cotton and the middle cushion is waved sponge. Perfect design for dogs with joint pain or arthritis.
Easy to Clean: The removable cover is durable, and machine-washable.
Please Note: This product is large in size and needs to be compressed before being packaged and shipped. It will be restored a few days after you receive the goods, as shown in the picture.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER £75
How To Measure Your Dogs Body
Please note all of our products have their own Size Chart attached, please refer to these before purchase.
How to Measure Your Pet.
*When measuring please make sure your pet is still, not hunched up and the tape measure is not loose.
Measure the back length first to find the correct size. Then check that the chest & neck measurement of the product is not too small for your dog.
1. Back Length - The dog's body length refers to the distance between the shoulder and the hips. It is recommended that the length of the dog's clothes is the same as the dog's actual body length
2. Neck - Measure around your pets neck at collar height.
3. Chest - Measure all the way around your dogs chest just behind the front legs. Because the dog has fur and the range of movement is large, the chest size of the dog's clothes needs to be 3cm larger than the actual chest of the dog.
How to choose the right size for your pet.
1. Measure your pets chest, back length and neck circumference, then choose the appropriate size according to the product size chart.
2. The size of the clothes you choose should be 2-3 cm larger than the size of your pet, this allows for fur and movement.
3. For two leg Clothes please pay attention to the chest size.
4. For four legs, clothing must fit for the chest and the back length.
5. For growing pets choose the bigger size.
How to Measure Your Dogs Feet.
Have your dog stand on a piece of paper.
Trace around the paw with a pencil, making sure to include the nails.
Using your tracing, measure the widest part of the paw.
Using your tracing, measure the longest part of the paw.
If your dog cannot stand, you can take these measurements by placing the paw on the paper and pressing down to mimic the natural splay of the paw when standing.
It is the buyers responsibility to check they have the right size for their pet.