*Please measure your pet from the size chart before ordering.
*Choose your dogs size based on their chest first.
*If your pet is in between sizes, order the larger size.
BACK LENGTH:Measure your pet from where the collar sits to the start of the tail. CHEST:Measure your pet around the bust area behind the front legs.
*It is the buyers responsibility to check they have the right size for their pet.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER £75
Please note all of our products have their own Size Chart attached, please refer to these before purchase.
How to Measure Your Pet.
*When measuring please make sure your pet is still, not hunched up and the tape measure is not loose.
Measure the back length first to find the correct size. Then check that the chest & neck measurement of the product is not too small for your dog.
1. Back Length - The dog's body length refers to the distance between the shoulder and the hips. It is recommended that the length of the dog's clothes is the same as the dog's actual body length
2. Neck - Measure around your pets neck at collar height.
3. Chest - Measure all the way around your dogs chest just behind the front legs. Because the dog has fur and the range of movement is large, the chest size of the dog's clothes needs to be 3cm larger than the actual chest of the dog.
How to choose the right size for your pet.
1. Measure your pets chest, back length and neck circumference, then choose the appropriate size according to the product size chart.
2. The size of the clothes you choose should be 2-3 cm larger than the size of your pet, this allows for fur and movement.
3. For two leg Clothes please pay attention to the chest size.
4. For four legs, clothing must fit for the chest and the back length.
5. For growing pets choose the bigger size.
It is the buyers responsibility to check they have the right size for their pet.